[bioontology-support] bioportal mappings accessible via SPARQL endpoint?

Hollink, L. l.hollink at vu.nl
Tue May 26 06:34:23 PDT 2015

Dear bioportal,

I would like to access the mappings between ontologies through a SPARQL endpoint. Is that still possible since the big redesign in September last year? I have found very good documentation of the new API, but I haven’t found anything describing how the use the SPARQL endpoint in the new situation. The ‘regular’ examples on http://sparql.bioontology.org/examples still work, but the ones regarding mappings don’t.

Any help, or pointers to documentation, would be of great help. Thanks in advance.

Laura