[bioontology-support] New request/issue about mapping controller

Clement Jonquet jonquet at lirmm.fr
Thu May 28 03:37:01 PDT 2015

Hi all,

I took the initiative to submit a new feature request described here:

https://github.com/ncbo/ontologies_api/issues/17

Basically, it concerns the capability to host in a local BioPortal appliance
mappings that refer to ontologies in the main NCBO BioPortal.

I put it directly on github, to track it if, with your advices, we implement
it.

Bye

Clement