[bioontology-support] NCBO Annotator stand alone

Alex Fichtenholtz afichtenholtz at foundationmedicine.com
Fri May 29 14:23:42 PDT 2015

Hello,

I am looking to run a local version of the NCBO annotator, and from what I can see, it looks like that takes the form of the NCBO virtual appliance. I would like to download a copy of it, can you tell me the procedure? My bioportal account user name is FMI_Test.

Best,
Alex Fichtenholtz

Alex Fichtenholtz
Lead Knowledge Scientist| Foundation Medicine, Inc.
150 Second Street, 2nd Floor | Cambridge, MA 02141
617.418.2268 direct | 617.233.1513 mobile | 617.418.2200 main
afichtenholtz at foundationmedicine.com<mailto:afichtenholtz at foundationmedicine.com> | www.foundationmedicine.com<http://www.foundationmedicine.com/>

This communication and any files transmitted with it may contain information that is considered to be confidential, privileged and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. This message is intended for Foundation Medicine-affiliated use and that of the intended recipient only and may contain information that is protected by Foundation Medicine policies and the HIPAA Privacy Rule, 45 CFR § 164.500. This communication is intended solely for the use of intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this message immediately. Thank you for your cooperation.