[bioontology-support] In need of an API reset

Raub, Kyle M Kyle.Raub at carolinashealthcare.org
Wed Nov 4 12:47:51 PST 2015

Hello,

I have an API key for my account (kraub01) which seems to not work.  If I enable a development key that is included in my software's scripts, I can connect to my account's custom ontology list.  If I disable if and try to use the API key provided for my account (f1a3b6c8-a91a-4faf-b95f-...) then the connect is lost.

Could I have a new key assigned, or might you all know what the issue here could be?

Cheers,

Kyle Raub, MA
Research Database Administrator
Office of Clinical and Translational Research
Carolinas HealthCare System
704-355-0424

REDCap Home<https://chs-datarepository.carolinas.org/redcap/>
REDCap SharePoint<https://carolinashealthcare.sharepoint.com/sites/chsredcap/SitePages/default.aspx> (Note: You will need to sign into Office 365)

This electronic message may contain information that is confidential and/or legally privileged. It is intended only for the use of the individual(s) and entity named as recipients in the message. If you are not an intended recipient of this message, please notify the sender immediately and delete the material from any computer. Do not deliver, distribute or copy this message, and do not disclose its contents or take any action in reliance on the information it contains. Thank you.