[bioontology-support] Fwd: large text with BioPortal annotator

John Graybeal jbgmeta1 at stanford.edu
Thu Nov 5 10:15:21 PST 2015

Begin forwarded message:

From: Silvio Cardoso <Silvio.Cardoso at list.lu<mailto:Silvio.Cardoso at list.lu>>
Subject: large text with BioPortal annotator
Date: November 5, 2015 at 12:51:57 AM PST
To: <jbgmeta1 at stanford.edu<mailto:jbgmeta1 at stanford.edu>>

Hi,

I am using the BioPortal virtual machine to annotate some documents and these documents are very large, among 6000 words. So, I was trying use the Restfull example available on https://github.com/ncbo/ncbo_rest_sample_code as well as a Restfull application that I made and sending the data by POST.

However, I keep receiving the internal error 500 from the server. So, Could you inform what configurations I need to change in the virtual machine to process large texts?

Best Regards,
Silvio Domingos Cardoso

Luxembourg Institute of Science and Technology
5 - avenue des Hauts-Fourneaux,
L-4362 Esch-sur-Alzette