[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Ontology metrics - Feedback from Simon K

Simon Kocbek simon.kocbek at rmit.edu.au
Wed Nov 4 21:43:52 PST 2015

Hi Ray,

thank you for your reply. I need information at different time points
for many ontologies, so I am trying to solve the problem through
BioPortal's RESTful API. However, I am having some troubles.

For example, to get information about the first and the last (i.e.,
11th) SNOMEDCT submission I call:
   - first submission:
http://data.bioontology.org/ontologies/SNOMEDCT/submissions/1/metrics
   - last submission:
http://data.bioontology.org/ontologies/SNOMEDCT/submissions/11/metrics

but I always get the same result:
"id": "http://data.bioontology.org/ontologies/SNOMEDCT/submissions/11/metrics",
"created": "2015-08-13T13:37:23-07:00",

Calls for other ontologies act the same way.

Bug or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks
Simon