[bioontology-support] Large texts doesn't works with BioPortal annotator

Silvio Cardoso Silvio.Cardoso at list.lu
Thu Nov 5 06:08:14 PST 2015

Hi,

I am using the BioPortal virtual machine to annotate some documents and
these documents are very large, among 6000 words. So, I was trying use the
Restfull example available on https://github.com/ncbo/ncbo_rest_sample_code
as well as a Restfull application that I made and sending the data by POST.

However, I keep receiving the internal error 500 from the server.
The virtual machine that I am using has the following setup: 13GB RAM, CPU:
i7-4790 @ 3.60GHz working with 6 Cores
So, Could you inform what configurations I need to change in the virtual
machine to process large texts?

Best Regards,
Silvio Domingos Cardoso

Luxembourg Institute of Science and Technology
5 - avenue des Hauts-Fourneaux,
L-4362 Esch-sur-Alzette