[bioontology-support] Webservice failure

John Graybeal jbgmeta1 at stanford.edu
Fri Nov 6 17:06:38 PST 2015

Thanks Robert and Trish. Trish is right that it looks like RID33423 is the label, but only the end of the IRI.

I was able to create unexpected behavior searching for RID33423 but not finding it, which might be explained by the parsing failure.

We’ll look into the parsing error — y’all feel free to look too! — and see if fixing that makes it possible to find the label via a search, which I couldn’t succeed at earlier.

John