[bioontology-support] how to import an ontology to virtual machine

John Graybeal jbgmeta1 at stanford.edu
Sun Nov 8 10:55:44 PST 2015

Hello Vincent,

The process should be identical to that of importing the ontology to the BioPortal system: Go to the "Browse" page and press the "Submit Ontology" button near the top of the page.

Other documentation about the virtual appliance can be found at http://www.bioontology.org/wiki/index.php/Category:NCBO_Virtual_Appliance.

John