[bioontology-support] Little Ruby script to import ontologies from an Appliance to another

John Graybeal jbgmeta1 at stanford.edu
Mon Nov 9 17:36:15 PST 2015

Thank you Emonet, this is a great contribution. We’ll see how we can best fit it in to the appropriate distributions.

John

On Nov 9, 2015, at 12:53 PM, Emonet <vincent.emonet at lirmm.fr<mailto:vincent.emonet at lirmm.fr>> wrote:

Hi,

Here is a little and easy Ruby script to load ontologies from a BioPortal Appliance to another (using pullLocation when it can so the ontology will be automatically updated)

All the variables used for the configuration are at the top of the script (APIs URL and keys, list of ontologies to import)

Have a good day!

Vincent Emonet

SIFR Project, University of Montpellier

John Graybeal