[bioontology-support] Making records available over https

Allyson Lister allyson.lister at oerc.ox.ac.uk
Tue Nov 10 03:46:43 PST 2015

Hi BioPortal,

Thanks for a great resource. We embed the NCBO Tree Widget from your site
within BioSharing (see, e.g. https://biosharing.org/bsg-000139).

This has worked well for a while, but I've recently noticed that the use of
the bioportal widget hasn't been working correctly.

One of my colleagues tracked it to the following error message from our
site:
"Mixed Content: The page at 'https://biosharing.org/bsg-000139' was loaded
over HTTPS, but requested an insecure stylesheet '
http://bioportal.bioontology.org/widgets/jquery.ncbo.tree.css'. This
request has been blocked; the content must be served over HTTPS."

Would it be possible for you to serve your content over https please?

thanks,
Allyson