[bioontology-support] NCBO Tree widget: collapsing/expanding the hierarchy

Allyson Lister allyson.lister at oerc.ox.ac.uk
Wed Nov 11 06:24:08 PST 2015

Hi all,

I recently asked about your https setup, and thanks for fixing that!
However, now on to a related question - when the NCBO tree widget first
loads, e.g. with https://biosharing.org/bsg-000154 or just on your website
at http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/BP-METADATA?p=widgets, there
are no little "+" symbols for me for any of the parent classes. If I use
the search box to find a class further down in the hierarchy, then all of
the "+" or "-" that lead to the searched-for class do appear, but none of
the others. It's as if they're not drawn to start with.

I'm using Chrome Version 46.0.2490.80 (64-bit) on Ubuntu 15.10

thanks! Allyson
[image: Screenshot from 2015-11-11 14-21-34.png]