[bioontology-support] virtual appliance request

Thomas Kelder thomas at edgeleap.com
Thu Nov 12 00:22:52 PST 2015

Dear NCBO team,

I am looking to annotate concepts in a large volume of text and would
like to use the NCBO Annotator. Given the large number of texts, I
would like to run the tool locally. I read on your wiki that you
provide a VMWare Virtual Appliance to run a local version of BioPortal
+ the NCBO Annotator. Is it possible to provide me with a download link
for the virtual appliance? My BioPortal username is "thomaskelder", and
email "thomaskelder at gmail.com".

Thank you in advance!

Best regards,
Thomas Kelder