[bioontology-support] NCBO Tree widget: collapsing/expanding the hierarchy

Jennifer Leigh Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Fri Nov 13 17:11:36 PST 2015

Thanks for the bug report Allyson.  I’ve entered an issue in our tracker (NCBO-1574).  We’ll look into this.

Best,
Jennifer

On Nov 11, 2015, at 6:24 AM, Allyson Lister <allyson.lister at oerc.ox.ac.uk<mailto:allyson.lister at oerc.ox.ac.uk>> wrote:

Hi all,

I recently asked about your https setup, and thanks for fixing that! However, now on to a related question - when the NCBO tree widget first loads, e.g. with https://biosharing.org/bsg-000154 or just on your website at http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/BP-METADATA?p=widgets, there are no little "+" symbols for me for any of the parent classes. If I use the search box to find a class further down in the hierarchy, then all of the "+" or "-" that lead to the searched-for class do appear, but none of the others. It's as if they're not drawn to start with.

I'm using Chrome Version 46.0.2490.80 (64-bit) on Ubuntu 15.10

thanks! Allyson
<Screenshot from 2015-11-11 14-21-34.png>