[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Allyson Lister

Michael Dorf mdorf at stanford.edu
Tue Nov 17 10:53:35 PST 2015

Hi Allyson,

I've looked at both links you posted and I don't see a tree for Crop Ontology displayed on either site. BioPortal displays "Summay" and "Notes" links, as well as projects associated with this ontology. It does not feature the usual links to Classes, Properties and Mappings, displayed for non-summary-only ontologies.

I don't see any tree hierarchy on the BioSharing site either. Can you please clarify your question (a screenshot would be helpful).

Thanks!

Michael Dorf