[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Allyson Lister

Michael Dorf mdorf at stanford.edu
Tue Nov 17 12:07:35 PST 2015

Hi Allyson,

I've created an issue in our bug tracking system that will track this issue:

https://jira.bmir.stanford.edu/browse/NCBO-1575

I agree, the widget should not display the "Loading..." message for Summary-only ontologies. We'll let you know once we've had a chance to address it. Meanwhile, feel free to review the issue via the link above for any new updates to its status.

Thanks!

Michael Dorf