[bioontology-support] Foundational Model of Anatomy (FMA)

Todd Detwiler det at u.washington.edu
Wed Nov 18 17:56:17 PST 2015

In a recent conversation with Ray Fergerson it came to my attention that
FMA updates were being pulled from the wrong location and, once
corrected, that the system might have a problem pulling ontologies in
zip files. So, I've made the most recent release available directly as
an OWL file. This link is stable and should always point to the latest
release:

http://sig.biostr.washington.edu/share/downloads/fma/release/latest/fma.owl

Thanks,
Todd