[bioontology-support] federated queries on DO

Eng.Bassam bassam86 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 10:47:30 PST 2015

Hi
I'm Bassam, Master Student
I have medical data loaded in virtuoso server  and want to link it to DO (
bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/DOID)

1- can I do my query via virtuoso to get data about DO terms or must I the
best solution is load DO owl in virtuoso?
2- if yes what should I do (what is endpoint url and DO URI ) ??
3- another issue I try to make query on DO via
http://sparql.bioontology.org
the query is
PREFIX owl:  <http://www.w3.org/2002/07/owl#>

SELECT ?termURI
 FROM <bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/DOID>
WHERE {
      ?termURI ?y ?z.
}

I wonder no result ?!!!!