[bioontology-support] RXNORM

Michael Dorf mdorf at stanford.edu
Mon Nov 23 18:26:27 PST 2015

Hi David,

Thank you for getting in touch with us. It looks like RxNorm didn't get indexed properly during our latest re-run of the indexer. The problem is now fixed. You should be able to use both the UI or the REST service to retrieve terms from RxNorm. Let me know if you experience further issues.

Thanks!

Michael Dorf