[bioontology-support] how to delete an ontology in virtual machine

Emonet vincent.emonet at lirmm.fr
Tue Nov 24 08:06:10 PST 2015

Hi Vincent,

You have to use a HTTP DELETE request

Here is an example using cURL:

curl -X DELETE -H "Authorization: apikey token=/YOUR_APIKEY/"
http://your_bioportal_appliance.org:8080/ontologies//ACRONYM/

Just change:

  * YOUR_APIKEY by your api key
  * your_bioportal_appliance.org:8080 by your REST API URL
  * And ACRONYM by the ontology acronym

Of course you can use any other way to do a HTTP request

Have a good day!

Vincent