[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Peter Kalchgruber

Michael Dorf mdorf at stanford.edu
Tue Nov 24 12:03:03 PST 2015

Hi Peter,

It looks like this ontology was created as a "view" of a different ontology (Behaviour change technique taxonomy). You can see it here:

http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/BCTTV1

Was that done on purpose? Views are considered representations of existing ontologies, and they don't appear in places where an "ontology list" is displayed.

Thanks,

Michael