[bioontology-support] RXNORM

Michael Dorf mdorf at stanford.edu
Tue Nov 24 12:11:04 PST 2015

Hi David,

I'm not sure what you mean by "batch querying", but I believe the answer is NO. The rest services available in the virtual machine are the same that we have documented on the NCBO site:

http://data.bioontology.org/documentation

We have a short doc that details the process of own import of UMLS ontologies, but I know it's not super detailed. Perhaps it can help:

http://www.bioontology.org/wiki/index.php/Importing_UMLS_To_Virtual_Appliance

Thanks!

Michael