[bioontology-support] 504 Gateway Timeout for NCBITAXON

Richard Worrall richard at parachute.io
Thu Oct 1 04:44:16 PDT 2015

Hi Guys,

I’m working on a project for Nature Publishing where we need to ingest the NCBITAXON ontology from the Bioportal API. I’ve been frequently running into 504 Gateway Timeout nginx errors when attempting to access URLs such as http://data.bioontology.org/ontologies/NCBITAXON/classes?page=1 — I just wondered whether this is an issue you’re aware of, or if there is any workaround that you can suggest?

Thanks!

--
Richard Worrall
parachute.io