[bioontology-support] Squamous cell carcinoma child relationships

Ray Fergerson rayferg at stanford.edu
Thu Oct 1 16:18:13 PDT 2015

Brian,

When I go to the UMLS browser, and look up the “skin of face” class in SNOMED US in the “basic view” and then expand the “relations” section, the very first one I see is:

CHD | isa | SNOMEDCT_US | Squamous cell carcinoma of skin |

C0553723<javascript:;>

This is where we got the relation that we display.

Ray