[bioontology-support] i2b2.bioontology.org

Phillips, Lori C. LCPHILLIPS at PARTNERS.ORG
Fri Oct 2 10:01:00 PDT 2015

I recently found an error for the 2015AA ICD10PCS file .  It needs to be deleted.  I thought I used to be able to delete files but I don't see the where or how to do that.

Thanks,
Lori Phillips

dispose of the e-mail.