[bioontology-support] use of previous ontology versions in the bioportal annotator

Silvio Cardoso Silvio.Cardoso at list.lu
Tue Oct 6 01:04:37 PDT 2015

Hi,

I am a PhD student from Luxembourg Institute of Science and Technology and
I doing a work with semantic annotations. I found the Bioportal annotator
and It worked very well for my purposes. However, I would like to access
the previous versions of an ontology, for instance, access SNOMED version
2015AA as well as 2010_01_31. I could not find any parameter in the
Bioportal annotator documentation to do this task. Could you inform to me
if is it possible and which parameters I need include in the REST request?

Best Regards,

Silvio Domingos Cardoso
Luxembourg Institute of Science and Technology
 5 - avenue des Hauts-Fourneaux,
 L-4362 Esch-sur-Alzette