[bioontology-support] Fwd: Formal request from us to share your NCBO Virtual Appliance

Kamalanathan Venkatesan kamal at biginfolabs.com
Tue Oct 6 02:35:50 PDT 2015

Hello Bioontology Support,

I got the VM, it worked like a charm, thanks for your support.

Am not sure if am writing to the correct person or should I mail to  s
upport at bioontology.org <support at bioontology.org>. After gothroughing the
web link,
http://www.bioontology.org/wiki/index.php/Importing_UMLS_To_Virtual_Appliance
 we see *'.ttl'* files avaialble on http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ is
the only option to generate ontology files required for VM appliance. How
ever we see CSV and RDF are also available for download from
http://bioportal.bioontology.org/, but looks like we don't have an option
to import these formats into the VM appliance.

I strongly believe there must be an option to import the CSV, could you
please help us?

-Kamal.

--
Regards,