[bioontology-support] apikey for bioontology

Fábio Guilherme fabioguilherme1989 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 09:53:24 PDT 2015

Good afternoon,
I'm a student from fcul(faculdade de ciências da universidade de lisboa)
and i'm doing some work on ontologys, semantic anotation and electrionic
health record.
I was trying to use your bioontogy api on a java aplication and its giving
me some errors, because i'm using it without the apikey.
I want to know what i need to do to get it or if um can email me one.

regards,
Fábio Guilherme