[bioontology-support] is bioportal NCIT down?

Jennifer Leigh Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Wed Oct 7 11:06:13 PDT 2015

Hello Joseph,

When I navigate to the URL you sent, the NCIT ontology displays fine for me (see screen shot below).  Could you please be more specific about the error message you see? What is it?  Can you send us the text of the message and/or create a screen shot and include it in your response?

Best,
Jennifer

[cid:C4B268E3-C18E-408D-9FB5-4930C4EFDE3B at stanford.edu]