[bioontology-support] problms with using java

Ray Fergerson rayferg at stanford.edu
Wed Oct 7 15:17:22 PDT 2015

OK, there does seem to be some problem with the EHDA ontology. You are getting matches in this ontology and we aren’t able to retrieve the ontology information to flesh out the return values.

We have known problems with 2 other ontologies with the same behavior. We are looking into it.

The only workaround for this at the moment is to specify which ontologies you want to work with. Assuming you don’t need EHDA then it should probably be ok.

Ray