[bioontology-support] is bioportal NCIT down?

sirintrs at mskcc.org sirintrs at mskcc.org
Wed Oct 7 11:30:18 PDT 2015

It works for me now too. Unfortunately, I didn’t take a screenshot. But I got a message stating that the site was not available but that supported had been contacted.

You could still see the NCI portion just not the ontologies.

Someone else from NIH could not see it either, when I initially contacted them about the issue. Had been noticing a similar problem over the last several weeks.