[bioontology-support] Unable to find certain ontologies' graphs via bioportal's sparql endpoint

Isabel Barth barth at zpid.de
Fri Oct 9 07:57:21 PDT 2015

Dear support,

I am trying to query certain bioportal ontologies via bioportal's sparql
endpoint (http://sparql.bioontology.org/ontologies/sparql).
For many ontologies, such as MEDDRA, CRISP, suicideo, ... I cannot
access their graph
(and they are not listed when querying for the graphs via bioportal's
meta-ontology:
     SELECT DISTINCT ?version ?graph
     WHERE {
         ?version meta:hasDataGraph ?graph
    }
)
It seems they have in common that they have been uploaded to bioportal
after 2013.

Is the SPARQL-endpoint not supported/kept up-to-date anymore or am I
missing something else?

Kind regards,
Isabel