[bioontology-support] Request for Virtual Appliance

Coonen Maarten (FACBURFHML) m.coonen at maastrichtuniversity.nl
Wed Oct 21 02:12:24 PDT 2015

Dear Sir, Madam,

We are working on a project to create metadata forms that are automatically tagged with ontology terms. For that we are currently using your REST API.
In order to gain flexibility and decrease latency we are considering to host some ontologies locally.

I've read your wiki page about the Virtual Appliance and I would like to obtain the VMWare image.
My Bioportal username is: mcoonen

Thank you in advance and keep up the good work,
Kind regards,
Maarten Coonen

Maarten Coonen
Bioinformaticus Research IT