[bioontology-support] NCBO Annotator Excel plug-in

Clement Jonquet jonquet at lirmm.fr
Fri Oct 30 09:52:12 PDT 2015

Hi all,

I am re-opening that thread question Eamonn about the possibility to use OntoMaton with another BioPortal appliance.

We are working on a agronomic/plant specific version of BioPortal, called AgroPortal and some of our users at INRA will love to see the Plugin being able to talk to our /search and /annotator services.

We have made some improvement to the Annotator (e.g., scoring) but we are completely backward compatible with NCBO. So I guess this would be just a small change in the code to hit another web service endpoint.

Eamonn, does it sound reasonable to you ?

Can you point us to the exact spot in the GitHub OntoMaton repo here to change?

By,

Clement