[bioontology-support] proper behavior of api

Ray Fergerson rayferg at stanford.edu
Thu Sep 3 16:11:59 PDT 2015

I'm not seeing this behavior. Are you still seeing it. We need to make sure that we are looking at the same thing. For me the 3rd element returned by the search is:

Escherichia coli shiga toxin

The parents link for this term is:
http://data.bioontology.org/ontologies/LOINC/classes/http%3A%2F%2Fpurl.bioontology.org%2Fontology%2FLNC%2FLP66842-3/parents

This link works fine for me.