[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Yelena Fridgant

Jennifer Leigh Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Fri Sep 11 16:22:27 PDT 2015

Hi Yelena,

On Sep 10, 2015, at 12:07 AM, support at bioontology.org<mailto:support at bioontology.org> wrote:

Name: Yelena Fridgant

Email: Yelena.fridgant at sswahs.nsw.gov.au<mailto:Yelena.fridgant at sswahs.nsw.gov.au>

Location: http://bioportal.bioontology.org/account

Feedback:

Hi ,
I am trying to use get an Api token to use in a Data Mangement tool called REDCap. However when I paste in what I think is the API key of my account that software tells that it is not a valid BioPortal API token.

can you please confirm that c8d5399d-4a90-462a-aa91-3f01f3d6bf36 is a valid token and valid format?

The format is right and I was able to successfully use your API key to make several calls to our REST endpoint.  Everything seems to be in order.

If not where would I find hte API token?

You can see your API key by signing into the BioPortal website and going to your Account page.

Best,