[bioontology-support] New ontology submission problems

Park, Carissa A [AN S] caripark at iastate.edu
Tue Sep 15 09:34:08 PDT 2015

Hello,

I am attempting to submit new ontology (Livestock Product Trait Ontology; PT) and am having some problems. When I submitted the new ontology form the first time, I got an error. Since the processing was very slow, I thought it might be a loading issue and tried to redo; see the attached screen shot of the resulting error. I can't locate the record of the ontology to add a new (first) submission. Please advise.

Thank you,

Cari Park
--
Cari Park