[bioontology-support] How to handle imported ontologies on bioportal

sridevi polavaram spolavar at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 11:57:23 PDT 2015

Hi All,
 I need some guidance on how to upload ontologies that import from local
files. Because, I believe my recent upload (
http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/NMOBR) didn't work due to
imported ontologies.

 Should i upload all local ontologies together? Instead of referring to
local files i even tried importing directly from bioportal (e.g.,
http://purl.bioontology.org/ontology/NMOSP
) <http://purl.bioontology.org/ontology/NMOSP> but got an error!

I would appreciate if you can provide some examples in this regard.

Thank you
Sridevi