[bioontology-support] New ontology submission problems

Jennifer Leigh Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Thu Sep 17 17:02:43 PDT 2015

Hello Cari,

Apologies that it isn’t more clear from the error message what is happening.  BioPortal is indicating that there is already an ontology in our system with the “PT” acronym.  It’s a private ontology previously created by a different user (unless your username is varundatt?).  Please try submitting your ontology with a different acronym and let us know if you continue to experience problems.

Best,
Jennifer