[bioontology-support] Parsing error!

Jennifer Leigh Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Thu Sep 17 17:09:12 PDT 2015

Hello Sridevi,

On Sep 16, 2015, at 12:53 PM, sridevi polavaram <spolavar at gmail.com<mailto:spolavar at gmail.com>> wrote:

Hi Ray,
 I have uploaded a new ontology of brain regions to bioportal at http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/NMOBR

But the parsing didn't go through. Can you please help me figure out what is going on here? I am able to open this file and test in protege 4.3.

I looked at your ontology in BioPortal.  The summary page (http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/NMOBR) indicates that the latest submission parsed.  I also clicked the link for submission 0.1 and the class tree displays without errors.  Could you be more specific about what you mean by the parsing not going through?

Best,