[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from coenena

Jennifer Leigh Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Thu Sep 17 17:40:19 PDT 2015

Hi Nick,

On Sep 16, 2015, at 1:28 AM, support at bioontology.org<mailto:support at bioontology.org> wrote:

Hi

Under the administrator name coenena, I uploaded a new submission in error to: http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/ICNP2015. I have subsequently correctly added it as a submission to: bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/ICNP<http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/ICNP> under the name 2015. Would you please remove the former i.e. http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/ICNP2015 as it is now redundant.

Sure, no problem.  I deleted ICNP2015 just now.

Best,