[bioontology-support] Formal request from us to share your NCBO Virtual Appliance

Kamalanathan Venkatesan kamal at biginfolabs.com
Wed Sep 23 04:39:22 PDT 2015

Hello Bioontology Support,

Am Kamal, I work as a Product Architect at Biginfolabs India Pvt Ltd.
Currently we are developing a Business intelligence solution for one of our
Pharmaceutical client and we found the ontologies dictionary provided by
your community to be very useful. Thanks to your entire community for its
wonderful contribution.

While browsing through your wiki pages, we also found that, the entire
solution is packaged as an Virtual Appliance and it shared to organizations
upon mailing to support at bioontology.org.

It would be great if you can consider this mail as formal request from us
to share your Virtual Appliance and provided us the access URL or a web
link to download it.

Also from the articles published over the web, we understood its for free
and its commercial usage is not bound by any constraint or conditions.
Incase if you any such constraint or condition, please do share with us for
further evaluation.

-Thanks,
-Kamalanathan Venkatesan.