[bioontology-support] API request: add list of properties to search, fragment search

Ray Fergerson rayferg at stanford.edu
Wed Sep 23 16:13:04 PDT 2015

I believe that we already support what you need. The cui and notation (notation is typically the last path element on an id) fields are included in a basic search. You can search on the full ids as well from the API but you need to URL Encode the id. If you list the properties you want as just “prefName,cui,notation” you will just get these fields. There is less control over user defined fields but it doesn’t appear you need this.

If you specify an “exact match” then you will not get the default “starts with” behavior. This should work to distinguish C0123 from C012.

Ray