[bioontology-support] How to handle imported ontologies on bioportal

sridevi polavaram spolavar at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 07:04:53 PDT 2015

Hi Ray,
 Thanks for the update. But I notice two things:
1. The search is way too slow (takes more than 2 mins for NMOBR). Is it
because of a larger index size? because NMOSP (which is smaller size) seem
to be working fine.

2. The synonym (hasExactSynonym) is not being read. Is this something that
can be fixed?

I have at least 10 more ontologies lined up to be uploaded, and eventually
I plan to make a mother ontology of all to take advantage of the auto
complete search. Therefore, I want to understand the system to make this
smooth and maybe even fine tune the pipeline at my end accordingly.

Thank you
Sridevi