[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Maxwell Neal

Maxwell Neal maxneal at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 18:44:47 PDT 2015

Hi Ray,

Thanks for the response. If retrieving classes by their fragment is
possible when you include all properties, then I'm still confused why my
REST calls are turning up empty. For example, when I send this call

http://data.bioontology.org/search?q=OPB_01023&ontologies=OPB&include=prefLabel,synonym,definition,notation,cui,semanticType,properties&apikey=c4192e4b-88a8-4002-ad08-b4636c88df1a

I get the following JSON response:

{
"page": 1,
"pageCount": 0,
"prevPage": null,
"nextPage": null,
-"links": {
"nextPage": "
http://data.bioontology.org/search?q=OPB_01023&ontologies=OPB&include=prefLabel%2Csynonym%2Cdefinition%2Cnotation%2Ccui%2CsemanticType%2Cproperties&apikey=c4192e4b-88a8-4002-ad08-b4636c88df1a&display=prefLabel%2Csynonym%2Cdefinition%2Cnotation%2Ccui%2CsemanticType%2Cproperties&page=2
",
"prevPage": null
},
"collection": [ ]