[bioontology-support] MedDRA API

Paul Filkin pfilkin at sdl.com
Fri Apr 1 00:50:45 PDT 2016

Hi Jennifer,

This is very helpful, thank you.  If we have any questions once we start work on this is there a community somewhere we can ask questions or do all queries come through you?  I don’t anticipate any problems but just like to be prepared so we know where to go and don’t bother you unnecessarily.

Kind regards

Paul

SDL PLC confidential, all rights reserved. If you are not the intended recipient of this mail SDL requests and requires that you delete it without acting upon or copying any of its contents, and we further request that you advise us.

SDL PLC is a public limited company registered in England and Wales. Registered number: 02675207.
Registered address: Globe House, Clivemont Road, Maidenhead, Berkshire SL6 7DY, UK.