[bioontology-support] Request file ontology

Carmine Di Gruttola c.digruttola at hotmail.it
Fri Apr 1 08:13:35 PDT 2016

Good morming,
My name is Carmine Di Gruttola and I'm a student of University of Salerno in the south of Italy. I’m using some of your ontologies into a project in a course of semantic web. I want to navigate the ontologies but each six query to sparlq end point I receive a connection refused exception. I would to avoid this using, when the exception occurs, the rdf or owl file of the ontology chosen but it’s not possible because of I haven't all ontologies I use in. In particular I use ICF, ICD10, ICD10CM, ICD9CM, ICPC and ICECI. I need of ICD10 file because I can't download from your portal. Could you send me it as soon as possible?
I look forward to hear from you.
Carmine Di Gruttola
Inviato dal mio telefono Windows 10