[bioontology-support] Request file ontology

Jennifer Leigh Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Fri Apr 1 10:20:45 PDT 2016

Hello Carmine,

On Apr 1, 2016, at 8:13 AM, Carmine Di Gruttola <c.digruttola at hotmail.it<mailto:c.digruttola at hotmail.it>> wrote:

My name is Carmine Di Gruttola and I'm a student of University of Salerno in the south of Italy. I’m using some of your ontologies into a project in a course of semantic web. I want to navigate the ontologies but each six query to sparlq end point I receive a connection refused exception.

The data in our SPARQL endpoint is vey outdated.  I recommend using the REST API instead: http://data.bioontology.org/documentation.

I would to avoid this using, when the exception occurs, the rdf or owl file of the ontology chosen but it’s not possible because of I haven't all ontologies I use in. In particular I use ICF, ICD10, ICD10CM, ICD9CM, ICPC and ICECI. I need of ICD10 file because I can't download from your portal. Could you send me it as soon as possible?

Due to licensing restrictions, we aren’t allowed to provide a download of ICD10.  The other ontologies you listed are downloadable via the REST endpoint, e.g.:

http://data.bioontology.org/ontologies/ICF/download