[bioontology-support] Request for BioPortal Virtual Appliance

Alejandro Mañas Garcia almaaga1 at upv.es
Fri Apr 8 02:09:01 PDT 2016

Dear BioPortal support,

I'm looking for the BioPortal VMWare Virtual Appliance, which according to
the BioPortal Wiki is available requesting it on this address. I have a
BioPortal account username, which is "almaaga1". I'm a PhD student from the
Polytechnical University of Valencia, and my PhD thesis is focussed on
advanced healthcare information systems, including ontologies and semantic
web technologies. I would prefer the local installation because I need to
perform path queries in SPARQL, and thus apply regular expressions (like *
or +)  on properties, so I need work with SPARQL 1.1 on the BioPortal
ontologies. Could I have a copy of the Virtual Appliance? Thanks in
advance.

I'm looking forward your answer.

Best regards,
Alejandro.