[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Rachel.Drysdale

Rachel Drysdale rdrysdale at plos.org
Mon Apr 11 08:59:14 PDT 2016

PS
There was nothing wrong with the file I uploaded – just the release date

PLOS I OPEN FOR DISCOVERY
Rachel Drysdale Ph.D. I Taxonomy Manager
ORCID: 0000-0003-3037-0216<http://orcid.org/0000-0003-3037-0216>
Carlyle House, Carlyle Road, Cambridge CB4 3DN | United Kingdom
rdrysdale at plos.org<mailto:rdrysdale at plos.org> I Main +44 (0) 1223-442810
plos.org<http://www.plos.org/> I Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/PLoS.org> I Twitter<http://twitter.com/PLOS> I Blog<http://blogs.plos.org/>

California (U.S.) corporation #C2354500, based in San Francisco